Sabado, Setyembre 29, 2012

Lesson Plans Made Available for Teachers


Preparing lesson plans for class is now very easy
When I was teaching in a college in Quezon City (now a university), one of the many difficulties I encountered was preparing a good lesson plan for my students.

It was my first time to teach so you could imagine the stress that I went through. 

At the same time, I was also focused on studying law in the evening.

I thought it would really make my life a lot easier if I can get my hands on something that I can use as my guide for my own lesson plan. 

I thought if I could only borrow the lesson plan of my co-teachers!

Now, teachers from all levels (pre-school to college) do not have to worry about getting their lesson plans. 

With the help of a website to be launched by November teachers can buy lesson plans from their fellow teachers and use them for their own class.

Image: ehow.com

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento